Thursday, June 28, 2018

Blog Post 112 - Peru - Traveler's guide

Peru 

Inspiration 1 for visiting Peru

As a south indian (ex) Rajni Fan (Due to the last  few movies including Kaala ) .. and as a Shankar Big Budget movie Fan Kilimajaro song made with some awkward sound with Brazilian models in Machu Pichu is the first thing that comes to most people's mind about Peru including Me



Inspiration 2 


My son did a project about Machu  Picchu few years ago as part of Talented and Gifted Program. I learnt lots of useless stuff with him  and didnt even know what the big deal was and where people from Machu Picchu vanished.

His Project  did remind me that I need to learn something important about this place but left many many questions than answers

Inspiration 3 

Books- I don't know anything about Geography Kenneth Davis - Amazon link 

Jared Diamond's Book Guns Germs and Steel -  Amazon link

Yuval Harari's Sapiens Amazon link

These 3 books  keep referring to these civilization's downfall in a very similar way.. sad ..pathetic and totally unexpected (for them not for Spaniards)

Kenneth Davis Book started me off in this journey first..
Here is what I gathered Jared Diamond - Latitude helps .. horizontal lines.. and people and communication in horizontal lines communicate and collaborate.. Latitude Hurts .. Aztecs didn't talk to Mayans..Mayans didn't talk to Incas (my favorite so far..Peru!!).








No comments:

Post a Comment